Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not the best day ever

I had such an interesting day. full of really high highs and really low lows. I had an amazing, beautiful time with a very special girl I met recently, and yet I also felt a deep yearning all day long to talk with someone else who means more to me than she should, someone with whom I can no longer speak, at least for a while (a very complicated situation). Then there was my ex-girlfriend who suddenly appeared in my inbox, who still can't bring herself to call me or meet me face-to-face. That is both frustrating and infuriating. My feelings for her are so intense and I fear that the longer they stew the worse the release will be when we inevitably are forced to confront each other.

So it's been a drama-filled day. I really need one or two without drama, but I'm not sure that is in the cards for me for a while.

Well, at least I know I'm alive, right?

Tomorrow is another day :)

No comments: