Monday, August 3, 2009

The End Of The Tunnel

Finally some real light in my life. I'd been to some very, very dark places since the end of May. Losing Nam was utterly devastating to me. Most everyone I speak with including my therapist tells me that it will take more than a year for me to fully "get over her" and completely heal from this. I don't know, I can't think in those terms; I'm too impatient! 

I am starting to feel like myself again and much of the credit for that goes to a girl I met a few weeks ago. She is someone who's gone through a similar situation in her recent past, and we find that we can really understand each-other's pain and we also seem to relate well on a lot of other levels too. The best part is that she's also really, really good looking so if this turns into something more, well.... who knows. 


No comments: