Thursday, August 27, 2009

Autumn in August

It's grey and chilly outside; a preview of autumn in late August. Perfect weather for running so I'm going to get out there as soon as I've had a suitable amount of coffee to wake up. I still have tons of prep to do for the 9/12 show so that'll be my focus today. I can't believe it's in two weeks! I haven't performed for months and I'm looking forward to it, I'm hearing that there might be a bunch of shows this fall which is great; I love being on stage and I miss it.

This weekend I'm going to a friend's wedding in NJ, I think I mentioned it in a post a couple days ago. The situation with the girl I was going to go with has changed and so I'm going by myself which sucks. I decided to ask Annie to go with me last night but it's so last-minute for her, and we've only really been out a couple of times, so the idea of going to a wedding together might be a little weird for her. So it looks like I'll be the single guy without a date at the wedding :(

No comments: