Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

We've been really lucky with the weather here (knocking on wood as we speak). It's been cool and sunny every day and not too cold at night. Of course it was a little hard adjusting from the sub-tropical climate in Hong Kong, but this feels more like November back home. We just got back from breakfast and are going to the gym/pool before heading out for another adventure. Sorry if I tend to write about food a lot, I think it's because it's the easiest part of this whole experience to describe. I'll try to expand my breadth of topics in future posts. Doing a lot of text entry is also very time consuming on the iPhone, which can sometimes lead to consternation in one's travel-partner, so I apologize if there are photos posted without descriptions. I promise that we will relate all of our experiences in more detail when we return.
Mobile Blogging from here.

1 comment:

Jane & Steve said...

No apologies about pictures and descriptions of the food - they are fascinating. I admire how willing the two of you are to try new foods, and eating with the local people in their restaurants or from vendors in open markets certainly gives you a more accurate feeling for the city and its people.