Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On The Wagon

I'm on the wagon. What a strange thing to say, why a wagon? I'm sure there's a very interesting story behind that idiom, but I'm not so curious that I'm going to spend my time looking it up. I drank too much Monday and I realized that over the last month or so I've been drinking too much in general so I decided to try for a couple days of full sobriety. Yesterday was fine but last night I started to feel kind of crappy, my friend says it was withdrawal but I'm not so sure. Anyway, this morning I woke up with a clear head and a new perspective on things. I've got 48 more hours to get ready for the show this weekend and I need to go get some coffee because I ran out yesterday. Sorry there's not more interesting stuff to write about, sober people are just boring I guess.

No comments: