Monday, February 9, 2009

Few and Far Between

I've had little time for blogging recently as you may have noticed by the absence of posts for the last (almost) two weeks. We were in Florida for a few days which was nice although the weather wasn't particularly warm. Nam began her Korean language classes tonight; she's actually there right now and I'm waiting to hear how it went. I'm really psyched for her to learn the food terminology. Korean food is fantastic, but I'm lost when I go into the more authentic joints on 32nd St. in K-town.

I start Mandarin Chinese IV at NYU tomorrow and so I've been reviewing all of my previous lessons for the last few days. I'm also entered to run in the Al Gordon Snowflake 5k which will be run on the 21st in Prospect Park this year. I'm really happy that the roadrunners decided to have something other than the grand-prix 1/2 marathon in Brooklyn this year. The course has some serious hills and I'm way out of shape, so I'm just shooting for something around 24 minutes, 23 would be awesome but I think that's not too realistic. 

Nam booked herself in a production of Miss Saigon in Salt Lake City for most of April & May. I hear that Park City often stays open until the middle of April, so I'll be out there for a while as well if I'm not booked. 

1 comment:

Capt. Fogg said...

하나 둘 셋 넷 다섯

Hana, dul, set, net, taseot

That's about as much as I can remember. I used to know more, but I got hit in the head too many times.

You'd read it as:

一 二 三 四 五